Wednesday 5 October 2016

What Emmeline Wore In October - Day 5


I've had to post this illustration a little later than I'd have liked today as I've been cycling all over the place! It's been a little bit of a struggle to zip around on my bike as the wind is blowing fiercely and has been whipping up all the (gorgeous) Autumn leaves.

I've kept it a bit minimalist with my outfit today - all black with a splash of colour from my Wolf & Moon necklace and my favourite pair of green Next shoes (oh dear, I seem to be featuring these a lot this week, switch up your wardrobe, me!). 

I've been listening to a lot of the Lore podcast recently, and getting a bit excited for Halloween - so maybe that explains the dark clothes? Well, as gloomy as some people may think I look, I'm feeling chipper and excited to work on some fun new illustration projects today!

Keep up to date with the daily 'What Emmeline Wore In October' illustrations by using the hashtag #wewio on TwitterTumblrFacebook and Instagram, or over on Bloglovin'.

No comments:

Post a Comment