Monday 17 October 2016

What Emmeline Wore In October - Day 17

After a weekend of music (and a good look around the Manchester Print Fair), I'm excited to be back and working on some exciting things! Thought Bubble festival is only a few weeks away, so everything's full throttle in preparing for my table there, and I have a couple of really great commissions in the works this week too.

This is a usual at-work look for me: a cosy jumper, some kind of soft scarf for when I realise I forgot to put the heating on, and a pair of skinny jeans. These boots are some of my favourites (yes, yes, yes orange shoes!), although I don't wear them out and about as much as I'd like as they're quite sky-high. I usually save them for when I don't have to walk too much - parties, the cinema, or, y'know, for feeling awesome at my desk.

The jumper and jeans are from H&M, whilst the boots are from Boohoo - the scarf is a charity shop find!

As always, you can keep up to date with the daily 'What Emmeline Wore In October' illustrations by using the hashtag #wewio on TwitterTumblrFacebook and Instagram, or over on Bloglovin'.

No comments:

Post a Comment