Friday 27 November 2015

Unique Blogger Of The Year Finalist


I'm so incredibly excited to tell you that I'm a finalist in the Bloggers Lounge Awards! Eee! I've been picked out of hundreds of entrants (internationally!) as one of five blogs up for Unique Blogger Of The Year

Blooming exciting.

I'll be heading down to the awards evening in London in late January, but to be in with a chance of being named Unique Blogger Of The Year I need a hand from you: the winners are based on public vote and I'd so so appreciate your support.

You can vote for me at http://bloggers-lounge.co.uk/bloggers-of-the-year/blogger-of-the-year-2015! I really recommend having a snoop around some of the other blogs up for awards, there are some really amazing ones.




I've spied few news articles floating around about my shortlisting. Last week I was featured in The Lancashire Telegraph with a silly grin and some nice words about me and my work! It's amazing to see so many people pop up to support me - I really, really appreciate it.

So, if you have a spare minute, nip over to http://bloggers-lounge.co.uk/bloggers-of-the-year/blogger-of-the-year-2015 and cast some votes (no signup) or share it with your mum / bestfriend / piano teacher / cat-sitter before voting closes on December 24th this year. I have my fingers super-crossed for January!

No comments:

Post a Comment